Today, many integrations available for Microsoft Dynamics CRM are focused on working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 online and are not available with Microsoft Dynamics 365 on-premise version 9 or higher. We find many of our on-premise customers still need to integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM with their email marketing tool. They often hit a roadblock because most integration tools work online only.
When creating SymphonySync, we knew we had to include functionality for both on-premise and online Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers. SymphonySync currently integrates both online and on-premise Microsoft Dynamics 365 with Constant Contact.
Below are features available with SymphonySync online and on-premise.
- Sync Contact Lists: Sync Microsoft Dynamics 365 marketing lists to Constant Contact lists for email sends, no addons are required for syncing
- Enable Email Blasts: Enable email blasts from Constant Contact to recently synced lists from Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Review Email Results: Sync email opens, clicks and other results from Constant Contact to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Campaigns
- Update Contacts: Update unsubscribed Constant Contact emails in Microsoft Dynamics 365 automatically
- Share Email Results: View and share email opens, clicks, unsubscribes with other Microsoft Dynamics 365 users automatically via included dashboards and views
We offer a fully functioning trial for 60 days for free. Our team will assist with installing the trial and will give introductory list sync training. If you want to set up a trial, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-880-1960.