The Account Executive is responsible for finding and guiding new clients through the sales process, from prospecting and qualifying to ultimately purchasing services from TopLine Results. They may also work closely with a Sales Development Representative, who might provide them with qualified leads, which they will then attempt to close. An Account Executive must stay informed about current TopLine services and software capabilities. They must ensure client expectations are appropriately set. They maintain relationships with current clients to ensure needs are being met or exceeded by the TopLine Results team.
- Find new clients by networking, using lead generation tools provided, attending tradeshows and other events, seeking referrals, and making calls.
- Follow up on leads provided
- Review and understand clients’ business needs
- Coordinate and/or deliver client demonstrations
- Generate proposals
- Obtain final client approval
- Maintain TopLine Results’ CRM opportunity pipeline
- Serve as the primary prospect relationship manager until a sale is won or lost
- Use CRM software to document activities and ensure relationships are maintained and built
- Get and stay current and proficient with CRM and marketing platforms
- Work constructively as a team-player in a cross-functional setting between Topline’s marketing and technical consultants
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Travel as needed
- Excellent rapport with clients
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superior time management skills
- Outstanding verbal skills with proficient writing abilities
- Willing and able to follow a defined sales process
- Dedicated team player
- Solid technical understanding of databases (CRMs) and/or digital marketing services preferred
- Tenacious and persistent at following up with prospects and opportunities
- Driven to achieve daily activity goals
- A demonstrated passion for technology
- Strong PC competency in Microsoft applications
- Proven record of meeting sales goals
- A business degree (or commensurate professional experience) with a concentration in sales,
marketing, communication, or information systems is an advantage
- Relevant sales experience for 2+ years is preferred
Benefits and incentives:
- Commission on consulting services
- 401k with company matching plan
- Insurance and Medical Benefits (after 90 days)
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Health Care Flex Spending
- Group Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Detailed development plan roadmap
- Onboarding and ongoing training with company leaders
- Work location flexibility
- Job goals that should allow for work/life balance
- Laptop and accessories
About TopLine Results:
- History: Since 1999, TopLine Results Corporation has led the way in providing state-of-the-art customer relationship management (CRM) solutions and digital marketing implementation to hundreds of satisfied clients from Milwaukee to Australia.
- Mission: We use technology to solve sales and marketing problems. We are relentless about helping our clients achieve their goals by bringing together the right tools for building valuable relationships.
- What we do: As a full-service CRM consulting firm, we specialize in providing turnkey, cloud-based CRM and digital marketing implementations, which meet our clients’ budgets and wish lists, using industry-leading CRM and digital marketing solutions. Our company is headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, with a satellite location in Chicago.
- COVID-19 considerations:
Interviews are conducted virtually. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. We will get back to you within 2 business days. The use of the office is temporarily optional and many employee have opted to work remotely. Customer meetings are primarily virtual.
TopLine provides an attractive salary with medical benefits, 401k matching and paid-time off.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.