Technical Software Engineer
A CRM Consultant provide technical support, development, coding and system integration for CRM clients of TopLine Results Corporation. The consultant plays a key role in providing clients with solutions that meet or exceed their expectations. As all customer-facing roles, consultants are often the “face” of TopLine to clients and needs to portray a positive and competent image by consistently delivering on commitments.
- Achieve the necessary training and certifications.
- Research and implement solutions for clients.
- Data migration.
- Document solutions.
- Provide client training.
- Interact and answer client questions before.
- Properly account for all technical services provided.
- Support marketing and sales request include demonstrations.
- Support project management requests for assistance with customer needs analysis, design reviews, database reviews, data migration reviews, report and dashboard development, BI and Power Apps consulting, standard and admin training, technical support and health check support.
- Ensure high-quality and on-time delivery of TopLine services.
- Provide clients with integration services, as requested, between their CRM and other systems and portals
- Develop add-ons, Power Apps, Power Automate, BI reports, and other tools as needed and requested.
- Research and stay current on cutting-edge technology around CRM and Digital marketing.
- Excellent computer and CRM technical skills
- Highly-developed problem-solving skills – willing to think out of the box
- Fluent software demonstration skills for supported CRMs and add-ons
- Regularly takes initiative to mitigate technical problems before they occur
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy in documentation and communication
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Good rapport with clients and TopLine team members
- Consistent teamwork
About TopLine Results:
- History: Since 1999, TopLine Results Corporation has led the way in providing state-of-the-art customer relationship management (CRM) solutions and digital marketing implementation to hundreds of satisfied clients from Milwaukee to Australia.
- Mission: We use technology to solve sales and marketing problems. We are relentless about helping our clients achieve their goals by bringing together the right tools for building valuable relationships.
- What we do: As a full-service CRM consulting firm, we specialize in providing turnkey, cloud-based CRM and digital marketing implementations, which meet our clients’ budgets and wish lists, using industry-leading CRM and digital marketing solutions. Our company is headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, with a satellite location in Chicago.
- COVID-19 considerations:
Interviews are conducted virtually. Please email us at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter. We will get back to you within 2 business days. The use of the office is temporarily optional and many employee have opted to work remotely. Each employee has their own office with a door. Customer meetings are primarily virtual. A daily Covid-19 check-in app is provided to all employees.
TopLine provides an attractive salary with medical benefits, 401k matching and paid-time off.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.