Technical Project Manager
The individual's responsibilities are as follows:
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Superior time management skills
- Team player
- Excellent computer and CRM technical skills
- Highly-developed problem-solving skills – willing to think out of the box
- Fluent at software demonstration for supported CRMs and add-ons
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy in documentation and communication
- Good rapport with clients and TopLine team members
About TopLine Results:
- History: Since 1999, TopLine Results Corporation has led the way in providing state-of-the-art customer relationship management (CRM) solutions and digital marketing implementation to hundreds of satisfied clients from Milwaukee to Australia.
- Mission: We use technology to solve sales and marketing problems. We are relentless about helping our clients achieve their goals by bringing together the right tools for building valuable relationships.
- What we do: As a full-service CRM consulting firm, we specialize in providing turnkey, cloud-based CRM and digital marketing implementations, which meet our clients’ budgets and wish lists, using industry-leading CRM and digital marketing solutions. Our company is headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, with a satellite location in Chicago.
- COVID-19 considerations:
Interviews are conducted virtually. Please email us at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter. We will get back to you within 2 business days. The use of the office is temporarily optional and many employee have opted to work remotely. Each employee has their own office with a door. Customer meetings are primarily virtual. A daily Covid-19 check-in app is provided to all employees.
TopLine provides an attractive salary with medical benefits, 401k matching and paid-time off.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.