Software Engineer Consultant
TopLine Results, a technology consulting firm, is an employer that has the best of both worlds! We are a small but mighty organization where you get to work with a close-knit team, have easy access to all levels, and make decisions quickly without the drama or corporate red tape found in large organizations. Work + life balance is a huge focus here, not only focusing on time spent at work but also the meaning behind your work, social responsibility, mental + physical wellbeing, and continual growth. We believe our employees and culture speak for themselves, so why not reach out to hear more and experience it for yourself!
We use technology to solve sales and marketing problems. We are relentless about helping our clients achieve their goals by bringing together the right tools for building valuable relationships. We do this primarily through supporting our customers CRM software and Digital Marketing solutions.
A Software Engineer Consultant provides customers with unique and impactful solutions through the development and technical support of their CRM software. This is done through daily tasks such as research, development, testing, and review of the solution for your customer. While a large part of this role is completing the work requested, another significant part of the role is customer facing to understand what they need and continually follow through on those expectations.
- Achieve the necessary training and certifications on the CRM platforms supported by TopLine (Microsoft Dynamics 365, Zoho, HubSpot)
- Research and implement technology related solutions for clients
- Data migration from one system to another
- Document solutions to ensure adequate understanding of how the solution should work
- Provide client training(s)
- Interact and answer client questions
- Support project management requests for assistance throughout each phase of a client implementation project or support request.
- Provide clients with integration services, as requested, between their CRM and other systems and portals
- Develop add-ons, Power Apps, Power Automate, BI reports, and other tools as needed and requested.
- Research and stay current on cutting-edge technology around CRM and Digital marketing.
- Excellent Microsoft 365 and Excel skills
- HubSpot CRM technical skills preferred (Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Zoho technical skills considered)
- Highly-developed problem-solving skills – willing to think out of the box
- Fluent demonstration and training skills for supported CRMs and add-ons
- Proactive mitigation of technical problems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Consistent teamwork
Compensation & Benefits:
- TopLine provides an attractive salary with medical benefits, 401k matching, paid time off, and flexible schedules.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 2-year degree in software development, computer science, or related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience (internships or employment)
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.