Sales Executive (Junior)
The Sales Executive (Junior) is responsible for finding and guiding new clients through the sales process, from prospecting and qualifying to ultimately purchasing services from TopLine Results. He/She must stay informed about current TopLine services and software capabilities, such that client expectations are appropriately set, and needs can be met or exceeded by the TopLine Resultsteam.
- Find new clients by networking, prospecting, attending tradeshows and other events, seeking
referrals, and cold calling.
- Generate leads with LinkedIn Navigator and follow-up using CRM.
- Use social media tools like LinkedIn Navigator. Ability to find and participate in virtual
networking opportunities to make connections and build relationships.
- Maintain TopLine Results’ CRM opportunity pipeline.
- Generate proposals.
- Obtain final client approval.
- Review and understand clients’ business needs.
- Get and stay current and proficient with CRM and marketing platforms.
- Coordinate and/or deliver client demonstrations.
- Work constructively as a team-player in a cross-functional setting between TopLines’marketing
and TopLines’technical consultants.
- Serve as the primary prospect relationship manager until a sale is won or lost.
- Attend weekly sales meeting.
- Travel as needed.
- Excellent rapport with clients.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Superior time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal skills with proficient writing abilities.
- Willingness and ability to follow a defined sales process.
- Able to close the deal.
- Dedicated teamplayer.
- Solid technical understanding of databases(CRMs) and/or digital marketing services preferred.
- Tenacious and persistent at following up with prospects and opportunities.
- A demonstrated passion for technology.
- Strong PC competency in Microsoft applications.
- Proven record of meeting sales goals.
- A business degree (or commensurate professional experience) with a concentration in sales,
marketing, communication, or information systemsis an advantage.
- Relevant sales experience for 2+ years is preferred.
Benefits and incentives:
- Base salary is commensurate with experience.
- Commission on consulting services.
- Business expense account.
- 401k with company matching plan.
- Insurance and Medical Benefits
- Dental and Vision.
- Health Savings Account.
- Health Care Flex Spending.
- Group Life & Personal Accident Insurance.
- Laptop and accessories.
- Detailed development plan roadmap.
- Onboarding and ongoing training with our top executives.
- Continued education with company technical experts.
- Freedom of working from home or office.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.