Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for generating and qualifying leads, so they become viable business opportunities. This role will transition most opportunities to a seasoned account executive to further the sales process. A successful Sales Development Representative will be able to quickly build relationships with prospective clients. They will have the unique ability to make connections and uncover prospects’ sales and marketing requirements. They will work closely with one or more Account Executives and may be asked to provide support, such as creating simple proposals. They will have a savvy understanding of customer relationship management software and digital marketing services.
- Build and nurture new relationships with sales and marketing executives
- Grow sales pipeline by making calls, seeking referrals, and networking
- Create lists of prospects from various tools and resources provided
- Qualify and convert leads into opportunities
- Use CRM software to document activities and ensure relationships are maintained and built
- Develop strong understanding of business software applications
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Able to connect with others and quickly build rapport
- Creative and resourceful in finding and connecting with prospects
- Driven to achieve daily activity goals
- Tenacious and persistent at following up with prospects and opportunities
- Willing and able to follow a defined sales process
- Dedicated team player
- Technically savvy with software
- College degree preferred
- Experience in a people facing role (inside sales experience is an advantage)
- A demonstrated passion for technology
- Strong PC competency in Microsoft applications
- Proven record of determination
Benefits and incentives:
- Commission on consulting services
- 401k with company matching plan
- Insurance and Medical Benefits (after 90 days)
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Health Care Flex Spending
- Group Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Detailed development plan, which could lead to an account executive position
- Onboarding and ongoing training with company leaders
- Work location flexibility
- Job goals that should allow for work/life balance
- Laptop and accessories
About TopLine Results:
- History: Since 1999, TopLine Results Corporation has led the way in providing state-of-the-art customer relationship management (CRM) solutions and digital marketing implementation to hundreds of satisfied clients from Milwaukee to Australia.
- Mission: We use technology to solve sales and marketing problems. We are relentless about helping our clients achieve their goals by bringing together the right tools for building valuable relationships.
- What we do: As a full-service CRM consulting firm, we specialize in providing turnkey, cloud-based CRM and digital marketing implementations, which meet our clients’ budgets and wish lists, using industry-leading CRM and digital marketing solutions. Our company is headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, with a satellite location in Chicago.
- COVID-19 considerations:
Interviews are conducted virtually. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. We will get back to you within 2 business days. The use of the office is temporarily optional and many employee have opted to work remotely. Customer meetings are primarily virtual.
TopLine provides an attractive salary with medical benefits, 401k matching and paid-time off.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.