Marketing & Sales Intern
TopLine Results is an employer that has the best of both worlds! We are a small but mighty organization where you get to work with a close-knit team, have easy access to all levels, and make decisions quickly without the drama or corporate red tape found in large organizations. Work + life balance is a huge focus here, focusing on time spent at work and the meaning behind your work, social responsibility, mental + physical wellbeing, and continual growth. We use a defined onboarding internship process to become successful at selling and marketing services and technologies!
The Sales and Marketing Intern is responsible for collaborating with and supporting the TopLine sales and marketing consulting teams. Your responsibilities within this role will be related to our corporate marketing support, social media management, event planning and execution, and sales support. Examples include:
- Working on social media strategy (schedule & content).
- Beginning-to-end event coordination.
- Assisting with lead generation.
- Special sales and marketing projects.
- Create social media content and schedule in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Assist in the planning and execution of engaging virtual and in-person events.
- Update CRM with leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities, and activities.
- Learn and use Microsoft Dynamics CRM, lead generation tools, and digital marketing platforms as directed by the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Participate in building marketing campaigns with digital marketing automation software.
- Document and update existing practices.
- Additional projects, as advised by the executive team.
- Ability to think of creative ideas outside of the box.
- Desire to engage people through various forms of communication.
- Technically savvy with software.
- Willing to follow TopLine internal processes and CRM best practices.
- Driven to achieve daily goals.
- Dedicated team player.
- Excellent writing skills and communication skills.
- Currently pursuing an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Marketing, Data Analytics, Business, etc.
- Experience in a people-facing role
- A passion for technology
- Strong competency in Microsoft applications
- Proven record of determination
Benefits and incentives:
- Detailed development plan
- Onboarding and ongoing training with company leaders
- Work location flexibility
- Schedule flexible around class schedule
- Professional development and networking opportunities
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.