Digital Marketing Strategist
Why TopLine Results:
TopLine Results is an employer that has the best of both worlds! We are a small but mighty organization where you get to work with a close-knit team, have easy access to all levels, and make decisions quickly without the drama or corporate red tape found in large organizations. Work + life balance is a huge focus here, not only focusing on time spent at work but also the meaning behind your work, social responsibility, mental + physical wellbeing, and continual growth. We believe our employees and culture speak for themselves, so why not reach out to hear more and experience it for yourself!
A Digital Marketing Strategist supports the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) in providing marketing strategy and execution for TopLine Results Corporation as well as marketing services for clients. Most responsibilities will be project-based and will be prioritized by the CMO.
- Produce marketing plans and agendas for client meetings.
- Conduct market needs analysis with clients to gather business requirements.
- Assist clients with CRM integrations of digital marketing platforms.
- Design email templates, web forms and campaign automations for TopLine Results and our clients.
- Write technical documentation, as needed.
- Provide direct customer assistance.
- Assist with TopLine Results corporate marketing, e.g., social media, blogs, customer stories, videos, webinars, sell sheets, and events.
- Create written, graphic and video content for TopLine Results and our clients.
- Continually look for opportunities to sell TopLine Results services (process, CRM and marketing) to external clients in order to grow the business.
- Pursue appropriate marketing software certifications.
- Monitor the email@example.com inbox. Delegate or respond as necessary.
- Provide input for the company blog as well as tech corner updates during staff meetings.
- Coach other team members who assist with marketing responsibilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 2-year degree in marketing, communications, graphic or web design.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience (internships or employment).
- B2B marketing skills and experience preferred
- Familiarity with digital marketing automation tools preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with social media platforms
- Fluent demonstration skills of supported CRMs and marketing tools preferred
- Good rapport with clients and TopLine team members
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Continual learning to stay current with technology and best practices
- Demonstrated creativity
- Attention to detail
- Consistent follow-through
- Demonstrated teamwork
About TopLine Results:
- History: Since 1999, TopLine Results Corporation has led the way in providing state-of-the-art customer relationship management (CRM) solutions and digital marketing implementation to hundreds of satisfied clients from Milwaukee to Australia.
- Mission: We use technology to solve sales and marketing problems. We are relentless about helping our clients achieve their goals by bringing together the right tools for building valuable relationships.
- What we do: As a full-service CRM consulting firm, we specialize in providing turnkey, cloud-based CRM and digital marketing implementations, which meet our clients’ budgets and wish lists, using industry-leading CRM and digital marketing solutions. Our company is headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, with a satellite location in Chicago.
- COVID-19 considerations:
Interviews are conducted virtually. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. We will get back to you within 2 business days. The use of the office is temporarily optional and many employee have opted to work remotely. Each employee has their own office with a door. Customer meetings are primarily virtual.
TopLine provides an attractive salary with medical benefits, 401k matching and paid-time off.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.