Finding the right digital marketing tool for your business can be a daunting process. There are a lot of tools on the market and finding the right one means matching your digital marketing activities with your end goals for reporting and engagement. Often when we meet with clients they want to start with automation and web forms, but this isn’t always the best place to begin.
A strong digital marketing strategy requires a communication plan that has diverse content. If a client does not have a strong email marketing strategy in place, we usually recommend starting with building out their email content. This can then, in turn, be used to help build out their customer journeys and automated marketing activities.
TopLine Results supports a wide range of digital marketing tools. Below is a high-level comparison to help you in selecting the right tool for your business.
- Benefits: Email marketing, limited automation, event management & surveys
- Integrates with Act!, Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Salesforce
- Benefits: Email marketing and limited automation
- Integrates with Act!
- Benefits: Email marketing, surveys, web forms, website tracking, social media posting and marketing activity automation
- Integrates with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Benefits: Email marketing, web forms, website tracking, social media posting and marketing activity automation
- Integrates with Salesforce
If you would like to see any of these tools in action, contact our team at email@example.com or call 800-880-1960 to schedule a demonstration.
About the Author
Jackie Brajner is our lead consultant for marketing integration with CRM. With more than eight years of CRM experience, Jackie specializes in email marketing integration, campaign tracking and lead management. Jackie also coordinates TopLine Results corporate marketing and inside sales efforts.
Jackie's certifications include: Silver Certified Microsoft partner, Microsoft Certified Professional, Registered Salesforce partner, ClickDimensions Certified Professional, Pardot partner and Constant Contact partner.