Thanksgiving 2017 has come and gone, but it’s never too late to be thankful!
I am thankful that marketing has entered the digital age. Back in the day, when I studied marketing in graduate school, we didn’t have the benefit of ubiquitous internet access, much less digital marketing automation. A whole new approach to marketing is now taught and practiced, and most of those changes are positive.
- Emails can be sent for a tiny fraction of the cost of direct mail, and the possibilities are endless. More creative results at less expense!
- Digital marketing tools enable marketers to know when prospects are engaging with emails, clicking on links, filling out web forms and downloading e-content. The guessing is over!
- Marketing automation campaigns can ensure appropriate communications are sent and sales triggers are established on a timely basis. Cycle times are reduced!
- Prospects can be prioritized with lead scoring, so that sales team members can invest their time in courting the best potential clients. Data increases efficiency!
- All the information listed above can be recorded in your customer relationship management (CRM) system, so that you can track and analyze the data, including your true marketing ROI. Now marketing can better justify (and be held accountable for) its budget!
Wow! Times have changed, and for that I am grateful! I am also thankful for the professionals at TopLine Results Corporation who help our clients take full advantage of these new capabilities.
If you’d like to know more, you are invited to join our free webinar on December 19th at 11:00am. We’ll cover “10 Benefits of Digital Marketing + CRM”. We’ll go deeper and cover more material than we could possibly fit into a blog. Please register here and join us!
For assistance in navigating the digital world of marketing and connecting it to your CRM, please reach out to TopLine Results by calling 1-800-880-1960 or emailing email@example.com. You’ll be thankful you did!
About the Author Melanie R. Varin specializes in business process consulting for organizations across many industries. With more than 30 years of business expertise, Melanie focuses on providing clients with winning strategies for improving their sales, marketing and overall business processes from assessment to implementation.
Melanie’s certifications include: Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Silver Certified Microsoft partner and Registered Salesforce partner.