Due to some structural changes in ACT! 2013, there will be some tweaks that need to be made in order to get TopLine Alerts and TopLine Dash/Alerts to work properly.
If you are not using TopLine Alerts, you do not need to worry about any of this.
If you are using TopLine Alerts:
1. Download the attached file called configs.zip.
2. Extract the zip file to find two files.
3. Take the files called alerts.exe.config and alerts.ui.exe.config and copy them to your TopLine Alerts install folder (C:Program Files (x86)TopLine ResultsTopLine Alerts).
4. Restart the Alerts service.
If you are using TopLine Alerts and will be sending out reports using TopLine Dash:
1. Follow all of the previous steps.
2. Take the tldashapp.exe.config file from the zip file you extracted and copy it to your TopLine Dash install folder (C:Program Files (x86)TopLine ResultsTopLine Dash).
After you copy those files to their respective folders, TopLine Alerts/Dash will work normally.